All property photos
3D Virtual Tour
- 3 bedrooms/2.5 bathrooms
- Approximately 1,881 sq.ft. of living space
- Lot size is approximately 5,928 sq. ft.
- Built in 1977 and upgraded through the years
Location, style, and functionality come together seamlessly in this three bedroom, two and a half bathroom, waterfront home that exudes a classic Cape Cod style, tucked away in the prestigious “Whalers Cove” neighborhood.
Impeccable finishes grace the home with an easy flow floor plan, neutral flooring, recessed lighting, skylights, an abundance of windows and soothing paint colors. The clear sightlines to the wide water views through the expansive open dining and living rooms are immediately welcoming. A delightful remodeled kitchen provides granite countertops, decorative tile backsplash and a cheerful breakfast nook and overlooks the light filled family room accessing the rear yard. A conveniently located powder room sits on the entry level while the restful bedroom retreats and two remodeled bathrooms are situated on the upper level.
Outdoor spaces punctuate this incredible property and include wrap around decking, mature rose bushes, lawn area and plenty of space for an al fresco dining area, creating an outdoor oasis overlooking the water with southern exposure. A secluded side area offers a quiet respite, the lot’s boat hook-up is an opportune space to launch explorations into Foster City’s lagoons.
Set on an approximately 5,928 square foot lot in Foster City with nearby access to highways 92 and 101, close to Farragut Park and convenient to Edgewater Plaza and the Metro Center restaurant’s and shopping.
- Spacious living room overlooks the tranquil waterway and features a gas fireplace with granite mantle, surround and hearth, recessed lighting, recessed speakers, double hung floor to ceiling windows and a sliding glass door opening to the rear yard
- Expansive dining room lined with walls of windows features an exquisite chandelier
- Remodeled kitchen featuring granite countertops with breakfast bar, white shaker style cabinetry, granite countertops, tile backsplash, instant hot and filtered water faucet, skylight and stainless steel appliances include a gas stove and oven. Opens to a cheerful breakfast nook boasting double hung floor to ceiling windows and a sliding glass door opening to the side yard
- A comfortable family room off the kitchen with a mounted TV and built in surround sound offering sliding glass doors to the rear deck
- Convenient half bathroom located on the entry level with ornate vanity and glass sink
- Grand bedroom suite featuring a peaked ceiling with fan, oversized walk-in closet and built in dresser, double French doors and invisible retractable screen door accessing the ceramic tiled balcony to enjoy the spectacular water views. The stunning en-suite bathroom includes a large sink vanity and a seated vanity with built in wall cabinets, tumbled marble heated floors, a remote controlled skylight and walk-in stall shower with decorative tile surround.
- Two additional bedrooms, one with peaked ceiling, provide large closets and expansive window
- Remodeled hall bathroom with beach glass features offers a shower over a modern bathtub
- Two car garage with epoxy flooring, built in cabinetry, beverage refrigerator and 2nd refrigerator, washer and dryer
- Ample storage throughout includes a large hallway walk in closet, attic storage off master bedroom and linen closet as well as additional storage space in the garage
- Additional features include: central heating with humidifier and air circulation system, dual paned energy efficient windows with skylights throughout, newer driveway and French drain installed.
- Expansive decking wraps the rear and side of the home. Lawn area and boat hook up at the waters edge. Outdoor gas line for BBQ. Outdoor lighting and speakers. Fire Pit and 3 chairs included.
- HOA monthly fee $282 includes: Front lawn maintenance, access to the Whalers two community pools, hot tub, basketball and tennis courts, Picnic area and common area landscaping.
- Excellent Schools: Foster City Elementary, Bowditch Middle and San Mateo High School (Buyer to confirm enrollment)
A planned community offering multiple waterways and walking trails, league parks and children’s play parks, tennis and pickle ball courts, a dog park and several beaches. Ryan J. Leo Park and a Recreation Center housing many activities including summer concerts, a spectacular 4th of July fireworks show, Art and Crafts fair, Cultural festivals, picnics and more. The Recreation Center offers a multitude of classes, waterfront rooms for events. Water sports equipment available for rent and a teen center with a skate board park. The city offers a choice of shopping plazas and restaurants including the Edgewater Plaza waterfront dining options.
Located on the border of San Mateo approximately 1.5 miles to the Bridgepoint Shopping Center, approximately 2.5 miles to Hillsdale Shopping Center and approximately 4 miles from the downtown San Mateo offering extensive shopping, restaurants and a multi-cinema center. Convenient to Hillsdale Train Station for commuters to SF or SJ. Located approximately 22 miles south of the heart of San Francisco. Approximately 9 miles south of San Francisco’s International Airport and Millbrae Bart Station.
Foster City is unlike any other city in the Bay Area. It is a planned community, built in the 1960s on an engineered landfill in the marshes of San Francisco Bay and incorporated in 1971.
Foster City's most notable characteristic is the extensive lagoon system that runs throughout the city; in fact, water covers 80 percent of Foster City’s 20 square miles.
Credit card giant Visa Inc. kept more than 2,000 workers in Foster City when it moved its headquarters to San Francisco in 2009. Companies headquartered in the city include Gilead and Electronics For Imaging, Inc.
Foster City is the western terminus of the seven-mile-long San Mateo Bridge, which connects with Hayward on the eastern side of San Francisco Bay. Neighboring cities include San Mateo, Belmont, and Redwood City. Foster City’s population is more than 32,000.